I have just published a VS Code Extension for CC65. It has the following features:
- Syntax highlighting for ca65 (.s,.asm,.mac,.inc)
- Code snippets for assembler
- Build and link files in the /src directory with cc65/ca65/ld65
- Works with Windows and Linux (including WSL)
- Edit in Windows, compile in WSL, etc.
- Execute emulator from VS Code
- Works with Makefiles
- Build with Make
- Test with Make
- Many configurable settings that allow for very flexible usage.
Where to get it:
Download the source from GitHub:
Install extension “cc65” from within VS Code.
If you have any suggestions, bugs, etc., please use the Issue tracker on GitHub.